The Head of Finance will be reporting directly to the Co Founder. You will be needed to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. The successful candidate will also be responsible to monitor the organizations financial assets and provide complete and accurate financial information.
Our client is start up Manufacturing company. They are looking to bring on board a dynamic Head of Finance who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Managing credit controlling activities within the organization
- Coordinating all audit activities within the organization
- Monitoring and hedging of foreign currency exchange
- Clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Review monthly tax reporting
- Review of bank reconciliation
- Manage organizational cash flow forecasting
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 10 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual and ideally have experienced working in a Manufacturing Industry
- Hands on Individual as this is a start up environment
- Excellent understanding of Indonesia tax law
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work or relocate to West Nusa Tenggara
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Monico Lim on +62 21 2958 8831