- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Control and evaluate the results of Civil and MEP work on the Project
- Plan work schedules (weekly) for each project
- Calculate and make estimations of equipment, and material needs and manpower needed
- Calculate and estimate the project cost budget plan
- Project control and supervision (all Civil work) & make report